Thursday, July 22, 2010

Cards for July 22nd

Little Charlotte is taking a nap so I am really hoping to get this post done before she wakes up. The joys of crafting with a three month old. :-)

So my first card for today features the awesome Cheeky Rockabilly from The Greeting Farm. I colored her with my Copic markers added Hero Arts gems and layered her to two cardstock ovals, that I cut with my Spellbinders dies. I aged the DP with Tea Dye and Vintage Photo Distress Inks and mounted those pieces to Glorious Green CS from Stampin' Up. The edge punch is from EK Sucess. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up's Warmest Regards set. I think that she turned out pretty cute!



All of the images on this card are from the Fancy Pants Bella Brush set. I used Antique Linen, Dried Marigold, Spiced Marmalade and Vintage Photo Distress Inks. My card base started as a piece of white cardstock and I just kept adding ink and stamped images. The ribbon is from Creative Impressions, flowers are from Prima and the gems and pearls are from Hero Arts, the brads in the center of the flowers are from My Minds Eye.

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments: